Featured post

Iphigenia in memoriam ή 'στα φαγιούμ το βλέμμα είναι σώμα'

text: Iphigenie and In Memoriam by Jean-Rene Lemoine concept, devising and performance by Dimitra Kreps King Agamemnon boasts after kil...

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Iphigenia in Kerameikos and beyond: " i would rather die of fire than of void"

The centre for the reception of Ancient Greek and Roman Drama in the UK is organizing a two day conference on the sacrifice of Iphigenia next year and its director contacted me as she wants to interview me about my Iphigenia project which she calls an 'innovative and valuable piece of theatre', very humbled and excited and looking so forward "whether it's dusk or dawn's first light the jasmine stays always white." (this Seferian verse was gifted to me following my Rhodes performances)

No comments:

Post a Comment